No Products in the Cart
Please read the terms and conditions and this policy before accessing or using our services. If you are unable to agree to this policy or terms and conditions, please do not access or use our services.
We may amend this policy at any time, without prior notice, and the changes may apply to any personal information we already hold about you, as well as any new personal information collected after modifying the policy. If we make changes, we will notify you by reviewing the date at the top of this policy. We will provide you with advanced notice if we make any material changes to how we collect, use or disclose your personal information that affect your rights under this policy.
In addition, we may provide you with real-time disclosures or additional information about personal information handling practices for certain parts of our services. These notices may supplement this policy or provide you with additional options about how we process your personal information.
1- Personal information that we collect
Personal information does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymous or collected, so that it is no longer able to enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
The types of personal information that we may collect about you include, but are not limited to:
• A / information that you provide to us directly and voluntarily to implement the purchase contract or services. We collect your personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. For example, if you visit our site and place an order, we collect information that you provide to us during the order process. This information will include your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment account, or credit card information. In some regions, passport information and tax number are also needed to clear the customer. We may also collect personal information when you communicate with any of our departments, such as customer service, or when completing online forms or surveys available on the site. You can also choose to provide your email address to us if you wish to receive information about the products and services offered by cami.com, such as camcom news and exclusive offers.
B / information that you publish on the site. If you post information in the public areas of the site, for example for customer review, this information may be collected and used by cami.com, site users, and the public at large. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the site that allows strangers to identify you, determine your location, or information that you do not want to share with the public.
• C / Information that you provide through live chat on the site. You can provide personal information through the 24-hour live chat on the website. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through live chat that you are not comfortable sharing with a chat staff.
• The information we collect in connection with promotions will be used to administer the promotion, such as by notifying winners and distributing prizes. As permitted by applicable law, your information may also be used by cami.com or the promotional sponsor for marketing purposes. Your access to the offer may result in your information being added to our mailing list as well as to the mailing list of our promotional partners. Acceptance of the award may require you (unless prohibited by law) to allow us to publicly post some of your information across the site, such as the winners' page.
E / information collected automatically through the site. We may automatically collect personal information about you when you use the website. For example, if you access the Site from a computer, we will automatically collect information such as browser type and version, computer and contact information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address and regular internet history information. If you access the website on a mobile device, we may also be able to locate your mobile device. You can choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting the location services settings on your mobile device. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or the device manufacturer. Please review Section 2 below to learn more about automatic personal information processing activities.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
A / Cookies. Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device's hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s system or service provider to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
In general, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
To make our services work properly; To provide a safe browsing experience while you are using our services; To collect negative information about your use of our services; To measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns; To help us improve our services; And remember your preferences for your convenience.
We use the following types of cookies in our services:
• Necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary because they allow you to use our services. For example, essential cookies allow you to access safe areas of our services. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information about you for marketing purposes. This category of cookies is essential to our business and cannot be disabled.
Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so that we can customize our services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your name or preferences on our services. We do not use functional cookies to target you with internet marketing. Although these cookies can be disabled, this may result in fewer functionality while you use our services.
• Performance or analytical cookies. These cookies collect incidental information about how you use our services, including the web pages you visit and the links you click. We use the information collected by these cookies to improve and improve our services. We do not use these cookies to target you with internet marketing. You can disable these cookies.
• Advertising or targeting cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions such as continuously blocking the ad itself, ensuring that ads are displayed correctly to advertisers, and in some cases, choosing ads based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to create a profile of your interests and to serve you relevant ads on other sites. You can disable the use of these cookies as described below.
• B / Other tracking techniques. To find out how well our marketing campaigns or other website goals are performing, we sometimes use conversion pixels, which release a short line of code to tell us when we click a specific button or reach a specific page (such as a thank you page once you complete the subscription procedure for one of our services or complete one of our requests) . We also use web pixels to analyze usage patterns on our website. Pixels are used to log that a specific device, browser or application has visited a specific webpage on Kami.com.
A / Your choices Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all of your browser cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences regarding the cookies presented on our sites by taking the steps below.
• d / First-party cookies. You can use the browser on which you view this website to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" settings). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access safe areas of the site. Also, if you disable cookies, other parts of the services may not function properly. You can find more information on how to change your browser cookie settings at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
E / Mobile ads: If you are not located in European countries, you can opt out of using your mobile advertising IDs for certain types of ads by accessing the settings on the mobile device and following the instructions. In the event that you cancel your subscription, we will remove all data related to you and will not collect any other data. The random ID previously assigned to you will be removed. Thus, if you decide at a later stage to subscribe, we will not be able to continue tracking you with the previous ID and you will be a new user for all practical purposes. If you are located in European countries, the cookie banner on our website will provide you with the opportunity to consent to the use of your mobile advertising identifiers for certain types of ads by accessing the settings on the mobile device.
• We have no control over the collection or use of third-party information to serve interest-based ads. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to collect or use your information in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages for setting cookie preferences.
• And / Analytics. If you are not located in European countries, we may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site. At the present time, we use Google Analytics, and Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google") that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information about Google's privacy practices, please visit Google's privacy webpage and terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provides your visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. The banner cookies on our site will provide you with the opportunity to consent to Google Analytics.
Our website pages and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to account for users who visited those pages or opened email and other website statistics Relevant (for example, recording the popularity of some website content and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
• h / do not follow. Some internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to send "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since no uniform standards have been adopted for "DNT" signals, our site does not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals.
• i / Site information. You may be able to adjust your device settings so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or to third parties by (a) disabling location services within the device settings; Or (b) Depriving certain websites or mobile application permissions from accessing location information by changing related preferences and permissions on your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. See your device settings for more information.
3- How we use your personal information
• B / for internal use. We use your personal information for purposes of promoting our business, including improving the content and functionality of our website by analyzing where and on what types of devices and how our site is used, the number of visitors we receive, and the site on which they click on our site. We also use it to remind you if you revisit our site, so that we know if you have already been presented with the surveys or (where the site’s content is subject to testing) any version of the content that has been submitted to you.
• D / to provide customer support or respond to you. We collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us. Without your personal information, we cannot respond to you or guarantee your continued use of the Services.
E / to ensure the security of services. We care about keeping you safe and secure while using our services. Keeping you secure requires processing your personal information, such as your device information, activity information, and other related information. We use this information to combat spam, malware, malicious activity, or security risks; Improving and implementing our security measures; Monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users cannot access your information. We cannot guarantee the security of our services if we do not process your personal information for security purposes.
• and / to enforce compliance with our terms, agreements or policies. When you access or use our services, you are bound by our terms and conditions. To ensure your compliance with it, we process your personal information by actively monitoring, investigating and preventing any alleged or actual prohibited, illegal or illegal activities on our services. In accordance with applicable law, we may also process your personal information in order to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies and enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners.
• G / To maintain legal and regulatory compliance. Our services are governed by certain laws and regulations that may require us to process your personal information. For example, we process your personal information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, to ensure compliance with employment and employment laws or as necessary to manage risks as required by applicable law. Without processing your personal information for these purposes, we cannot perform services in accordance with our legal and regulatory requirements.
4- Sharing your personal information
Other than sharing your personal information so that you can use our services, or as required or permitted by law, we do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties. We may disclose your personal information as described below.
• A / within our corporate organization. CameCom is part of a corporate organization that has many legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems. CameCom may share your personal information within this organization to provide you with services and take action upon your request.
• B / Third parties. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who work on our behalf to assist us in operating our services. These third parties can only use your data as per our written instructions and must commit to protecting the information security we have set up.
• C / To maintain legal and regulatory compliance. We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and / or to comply with a judicial process, court order, request from an organizer or any other legal process serving CameCom if there is an acquisition, sale or purchase. For our business, we may disclose your personal information to the new (or potential) business owner.
• D / Third party advertisers. In certain circumstances, and in accordance with applicable law, we may share your personal information with third parties to market their products or services to you.
• And / approval. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
5- Security precautions
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect and prevent misuse of your personal information. Our security measures include physical, technical and managerial measures in accordance with industry standards to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, maintain data accuracy, ensure appropriate use of information, and otherwise protect your personal information. We restrict access to your non-public personal information to those employees and third parties who need this information to provide products or services.
Please be aware that protecting your personal information is also your responsibility. We ask that you be responsible for protecting the password, secret questions and answers, and other authentication information that you use to access our services.
If you feel that the security of your account or personal data has been compromised, please contact us immediately at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware that despite our best efforts, there is no security system that is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will inform you and the appropriate authorities immediately if required by law.
6- Your rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect, subject to some exceptions. To protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may request data from you in order to enable us to confirm your identity and your right to access this data, in addition to searching for and providing you with the personal data we hold. There are instances when applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we hold.
If you send us communications, including emails, we keep this information electronically in your account records. We will also electronically retain customer service and other communications from CameCom to you. We keep these records to measure and improve customer service and to investigate potential fraud and violations. We may, over time, delete these records as permitted by law.
CameCom will also retain usage data for the website and services for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our site, or we are legally obligated to keep this data for longer periods.
8- Third party sites
Our services are not directed at children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about you to us. If we learn that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information from our files.
10- Communicate with us